David Ryan firstname.lastname@example.org
David was called to the Ontario Bar in 1998, after completing his law degree at the University of Windsor School of Law.
He practised law in Kitchener/Waterloo for several years in a general practice setting prior to taking eighteen months off to prepare for and serve a tour of duty in Afghanistan in a non-legal capacity where he was an officer in the Canadian Forces Primary Reserves.FULL BIO
Karen Lewis email@example.com
Karen’s practice focuses on Business-Corporate Law, Real Estate and Wills & Estates.
In 1988 she was admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court and a Member of the Law Society of England and Wales after obtaining her law degree from Manchester University, England. Following relocation to Canada with her family in 1999, Karen was called to the Ontario Bar in 2003 to practise law in Canada.FULL BIO
With over 35 years of combined experience, our lawyers David Ryan and Karen Lewis would be pleased to speak with you about your legal needs in these areas of practice.
- Residential and Cottage Purchases and Sales
- Vacant Land Purchases and Sales
- Condominium Purchases and Sales
- Commercial Properties Purchases and Sales
- Shore Road Allowance and Road Allowance Purchases
Wills & Estates
- Estate Planning
- Will Preparation
- Estate Administration
- Power of Attorney Documents
Business & Corporate
- Incorporating or Amalgamating a Business
- Buying or Selling A Business
- Registering a Business Name
- Drafting a Shareholder Agreement
- Drafting a Partnership Agreement
- Financing Transactions for Your Business